TEXT-TO_GIVE is an easy way to use your cellphone for giving. Here's how to do it:
- Text an amount you want to give to 239-330-2660
- You will receive a response with a link to go online and register your name, e-mail address, and the Credit or Debit Card you wish to use for giving.
- Using the same e-mail address on both your text-to-give registration, as well as any online giving you do through the website, allows all your giving records to be consolidated for a simple end-of-the-year report for a charitable giving tax deduction.
- The next time you want to give, just text an amount to that number - 239-330-2660 - and you will get a confirmation of your donation.
- Should you wish to give to a special fund, simply text that word and an amount, such as - missions 100 - to that number and $100 will go to missions. If you don't remember the categories, that's OK, you can either look them up online, or if you text a word the system does not recognize it will offer you the options from which you may choose.
- Should your card expire, or should you wish to change your card, you can simply type the word - reset - and it will allow you to enter the new information.
- Please let us know at the King's Way office if you have any difficulties and we can help you or find answers to any questions you may have.
- Enjoy giving that is safe, rewarding, and certainly a blessing to the Kingdom of God!